Friday, June 20, 2008

Families Bloom with Love...

Another One...I'll post credits in a bit...

3 comments:

Shantell said...

Love all of your new LO's. I wish I could sit at my computer all day and just scrap.

Tyler and Kilee said...

I like how you found a spot for the words...it looks a lot better how you have it! Nice work

Preston and Keri Robertson Fam said...

Hi Danica! I was excited to see your name on Annika's blog. Your little girl is SO adorable. Congratulations on your new little one to come. I saw your mom right when you miscarried your last one. I felt so bad. I was pregnant as well and it made me so sad to hear about you.
You have to tell me how you do your digital scrapbooking. It is so dang cute.
Tell your family hi for me. My blog is probertsonfam.blogspot.com. I'm still new to it so it's not nearly as cute as yours.