Thursday, June 19, 2008

POTTY

I'm pretty sure Isabel is MORE than ready to start using the Potty. She tells me before she has to go and she comes to me after too. BUT when ever I ask her, Want to go on the POTTY!? and I try to make it super exciting, she screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and if I put her on the potty she holds it for a couple more hours, which totally makes me feel guilty! SO I am on a mission to make going in the POTTY SUPER COOL! I made this chart, and I'm going to get a candy jar for "PRIZES". If anyone else has any secrets to help train a toddler LET ME KNOW!

Kit is Miss Mint Hot Mamma!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The thing I learned the most when potty training Trin is that every kid trains differently & in thier OWN time!! GOOD LUCK!!

Tyler and Kilee said...

I wish I had some advice for you but instead i'll say that I love your chart and what little girl wont want to go potty when she has her own adorable potty treat jar! Super fun!