Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Married

New out TODAY! Brittney came out with a new kit today called "Just Married"! It's SOOO CUTE!! I couldn't help myself, I just kept scrapping and scrapping with it, I am totally addicted to it!! It's perfect for wedding pics and any other pics too!! Go check out her blog for a freebie! The words on this page are to the song "Everything" by Micheal Buble. Such a cute song.
This is her Just Married kit mixed with her new Sprite kit that I hadn't scrapped with yet, BOTH kits are ADORABLE, and so fun!!

All of these templates are by Brittney too! Go check out her store man, she ROCKS!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Danica I LOVE this LOs! They are so beautiful! You are so talented! And Britt's new kit goes perfect with your wedding pics.

Tyler and Kilee said...

Those are so cute!!!! I want to come over tomorrow or friday and start my scrapbooking lessons....I have lots of pictures I need to do something with! You up for a challenge?? call me!