Since days are so cold lately its hard to keep Izzy (the bundle of energy) entertained all day. She LOVES girly stuff and asked me to paint her toenails. So while they dried I thought I'd keep her busy by letter her put on make up.

She was super excited to put it all on her self, I just told her where each things goes.

She thought she was doing a great job... she could tell she was definately making it look good.

Can't forget the lips, her favorite thing is to get chapstick out of my purse and put it on.

Here she is with the finished product. She wanted to see herself in the mirror and when I held her up she was SHOCKED to see that she didn't look as fabulous as she thought she was going to. She said "oh man, its a mess, I want a different one, lets wash it off." (a little more toddler jibberishy)

And here is Little Livi sleeping in her boppy! I always have to throw pictures of her in, but she's not doing super exciting things yet... cute girl! She will only sleep in her cradle if I put her in her boppy. I just got desperate one night and put it around her like it was arms holding her... and she bought it. She sleeps in her cradle every night now... but only in her boppy.
6 comments:
Haha!! I love that she thought she looked fabulous! ha. Such a cute story.
haha Isabel cracks me up! Hopefully that swaddle blanket works for Liv... let me know!
I'm glad you always throw a pic of Liv in there on the end. She's getting so big! Iz is such a cutie & it looks like she is getting so much more hair!!
I love your adorable girls :) and I love that Isabel said her make-up was a mess haha I'm pretty sure that's her favorite word!
This is so cute! Your girls are getting so big!
Ok, I'm really behind on the comments but I had to comment on this one! Isabel would be a great makeup artist for maybe a show girl? haha I'm just waiting for the day she gets ahold of Beckem and he comes walk'n around the corner looking like this! Ahh! The joys of what's to come!
Post a Comment