Crazy 8's
8 Favorite Foods:
1. Crab Legs (AMEN SISTER I'M SO EXCITED, tomorrow?? We can get stuffed on crab legs the day before Thanksgiving, its okay we have to use the coupon to it full potential!)
2. Potatoes
3. Cereal
4. Yogurt
5. Chocolate
6. Pasta
7. Chips and Salsa
8. Everything fattening, do we see a pattern here?
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Bajios
3. Olive Garden
4. Paradise Bakery and Cafe
5. Magelby's
6. Del Taco (haha)
7. Pei Wei (only eaten there like 3 times but it is GOOD Chinese food)
8. Noodles and Co.
8 Things I Did Today:
1. Bathed and dressed the girls
2. Went shopping with my mom
3. Changed 50 diapers
4. Snuggled the girls and watched Toy Story2
5. Finished the Wagner's X-mas presents
6. Finished Jon's present to get shipped
7. Made dinner
8. Had some mommy alone time... (right now haha)
8 Favorite Stores:
1. CHILDREN'S PLACE
2. Albertsons (my new favorite thanks to coupon sense)
3. Old Navy
4. Costco
5. Tai Pan
6. Fossil Outlet
7. Target
8. Famous Footwear
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. DISNEYLAND YAY!!
2. Thanksgiving at my house
3. Getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time.
4. My new Lincoln Navigator :)
5. Loosing all my baby weight and then some
6. Trevor coming home from work
7. Christmas (Isabel will be so fun)
8. Our house to sale some day... :(
8 tvs shows I love to watch:
1. THE OFFICE
2. Survivor
3. Chuck (I think I'm the only person in the world that watches it ahha)
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. The Bachelor
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. Grey's Anatomy, House
8. 30 Rock
8 Things on my wish list:
1. My new Lincoln Navigator
2. A new camera
3. A new house
4. A new body haha
5. A new wardrobe
6. Like every Toy at Toys R Us for my girls ( Trev thinks I get them for myself haha)
7. Get my scrapbook pages printed
8. To get all the way super duper healthy.
3 comments:
Okay, so where did you get your coupon for crab legs??? That is my favorite food too! And I really want to know so you better leave me a comment and tell me cause I want me some yummy crab legs!:)
Have a happy Thanksgiving!!
I forgot The Bachelor on my list of shows I love! It's seriously so great! haha
Crab Legs are fattening? You mean the big bowl of butter we dip them in isn't good for us? Dang! Oh well, we get to eat them again Wednesday. Gotta love B-days! So gym? Lets make a schedule!!
Post a Comment