Stop it!!! HAHAHHAHA that is the ugliest fish I have ever seen!!!! Is it real????? Go Trev!
LOL! You almost had me fooled!
HAHAH yeah for a second there I had to take a double look!
For half a second I thought that was really Trev! You are so funny-random post?-But very funny!!
That is gross haha
What the??? Hi Danica, this is Kathy Keller. That is the biggest fish I have ever seen!!! Your babies are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Stop it!!! HAHAHHAHA that is the ugliest fish I have ever seen!!!! Is it real????? Go Trev!
LOL! You almost had me fooled!
HAHAH yeah for a second there I had to take a double look!
For half a second I thought that was really Trev! You are so funny-random post?-But very funny!!
That is gross haha
What the??? Hi Danica, this is Kathy Keller. That is the biggest fish I have ever seen!!! Your babies are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment