Us (of course) Monica was awesome this day to take all the pics for me... I was really prepared the night before and charged my camera battery and set everything out so I wouldn't forget.. but I forgot one key thing... my memory card, in my computer... :)
I just love how cute Liv was snuggling ShaRee ... stinkin cute girl!
Iz was so excited to see all her cousins and have so many kids to play with... her favorite part... playing with balloons... she LOVES balloons.
Me, Camie and Livi, and my Mom Debbie...
Awesome Aunt Monica the queen of pictures :)
And cute Gav... I just realized I didn't get one of them together...

Proud Grandparents...
Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson.
Our super fun cousins from Idaho... Jessica, ShaRee, Hannah, and Sammie.Thanks for such a great day... We love our girls and we are so thankful for them. We are so lucky to have close family that love our girls as much as we do.
6 comments:
Her dress is beautiful! And I LOVE your haircut. It is so super cute on you! She is sure growing up fast! I love Izzy's boots. She looks too cute!
I love yor hair! Way cute!! Livi's dress is beautiful! And of course Iz looks like the little doll that she is. Glad to hear it was such a great day!!
I love her dress!!!! She still looks so small for being 2 months!! hehe, that's just cause my kid is huge!
Man...such great pictures! haha I'm glad I could help out in some way :D
Such a great day! And Beckem feels sad his face didn't get blogged! j/k You know how he loves his naps :o)
Danica!
Your family is beautiful! Hope all is well
Roni
Post a Comment