Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Random LO

Here's another random LO of pics from awhile ago. I just loved all the funny faces she was making when she was being naughty and she knew it! She's such a little sass sometimes! But I still love the little cutie!
(Template - Shandy Vogt --- Kit - Shabby Princess Island Chic) I gotta find more templates!! It's the only way I can make time to scrap -- it helps me bust out a page I LOVE IT! Now Britt has me addicted to the 24x12 ones and those ones are rare... I might just have to start stickin single ones together and doing some arranging!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Have you tried flipping the double pagers upside down that you've already used. It might look completely different. Also there's a freebie double pager on ScrapMatters right now by Suzie Belle Designs. Do you have that one already?

This page is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!!!

adamsfamilynews said...

Hi this is Amy I work with Tyler. I love to come to your blog and see your cute LO's.

Tyler and Kilee said...

YOu got great pictures of her for this page! Her faces are perfect and pretty much sum it up! haha She is so funny. What I want to know is where is cookie monster in the pictures? We all know he sits right next to Moo's dog food!