Okay I think it's going to take me awhile to get caught up on my scrap booking! I can't believe I got so behind! The bad thing about being behind is, I don't take as many current pictures, because when I was caught up I always wanted more pics to scrap! I haven't done any holiday pics, EVER... I still haven't done any from Christmas 2006!! Usually cause I don't take that great of pics on the holiday cause I get so wrapped up in the moment! :( Well I at least got SOME Thanksgiving pics done, and here they are!



When I post this in a gallery I will put the credits up! :) Have a Great day!!
1 comment:
What's the deal with my wierd faces in all your pics! haha I am so jealous of your talent and want it passed down to me! If this baby's not here by the end of the week I'm coming over to start digi scrapbookin! (and I will bring you some of my banana bread and strawberry jam I made today :o) )
Post a Comment