Trev and I went to see what we would be having next! We waited until I was 21 weeks with Isabel but this time we just couldn't wait that long! It was so cute seeing such a tiny baby!! She did NOT cooperate, just like Izzy didn't. She was in the same breach position that Izzy was in my whole pregnancy... so it must be more comfortable in my belly that way! The tech said she was snuggled right up to the placenta so it wasn't very easy to get good pictures of her! After A LOT of searching, we finally discovered she (obviously the she) was a girl! We are SOOOO EXCITED! On Trevor's Hanson side, EVERY family either has all girls or all boys! They all only have two or three kids. I could see myself as the mother of all girls but a boy would be really fun! So we think we'll break the tradition and go for baby number four one day! And maybe that will be our boy, who knows though, number three might be too!! Hehe but for now we are TICKLED to be having another girl, Isabel is going to LOVE IT! She is 100% girly girl and will love having a baby to dress up and play with! Isabel already calls her Abby, but I don't think that will be her name! :) It's from Abby on Sesame Street.

We couldn't get a very good profile shot of her. There was lots of straight on head shots, but those shots are kinda scary looking! She kept curled up in a ball most of the time with her hand right by her mouth. She would stretch her neck out all funny, and I think she had the hiccups!

These are her very cute and long frog legs! She kicked them straight out! I can already feel her a little in my stomach, but with long legs like that I'm sure I'll be feeling it A LOT more when she gets bigger!

Here is her super cute round belly! Don't you just love it! And she has super long arms too! What a cutie! I hope you enjoy looking at our next baby!! WHI WHOO I am so excited!
(All elements used to create this post are from Brittney's "Her Royal Highness" kit!)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Another girl! How fun! Just like Leslie Ann! I am so happy for you. And thanks for using my princess kit to frame your ultrasounds!!
Congrats! How exciting for you! She looks beautiful! You are going to have such a fun time with 2 little girls. You will be able to dress them in cute matching outfits! How fun!
Congrats! How exciting for you! She looks beautiful! You are going to have such a fun time with 2 little girls. You will be able to dress them in cute matching outfits! How fun!
Congratulations! I can't believe I had to find out this news on your blog...did you not tell anyone about it?
Congrats! We are so excited for girl #2. I am so happy that you get to use all of those darling clothes that Izzy had. Love the princess kit. Your blog is adorable.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am really excited for you guys and your new little princess. How fun!
I am super excited to be the aunt of another cute little girl! I can't believe how cute you even scrapbooked the ultrasound pics. Amazing...just amazing!
Post a Comment