Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE MOST GORGEOUS BABY BOY YOU'LL EVER SEE!

HE'S HERE! He's HERE! Tyler and Kilee's beautiful baby boy is here! He arrived this morning after a LONG labor, poor girl! We went to see him today and we've had a request for pics of him up on our blog for those who aren't able to go see him! So I hope it's okay that I post them!! :)

Here he is, 6lbs 14oz, 18 inches!
He is seriously SOOO CUTE! I could've held him all day!! He has the cutest toes, legs, and belly! He has long cute little fingers.... he's just adorable! CONGRATS Tyler and Kilee! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I agree! He is so cute! I'm glad that you posted more pictures of him :)

Tyler and Kilee said...

Thanks for posting some pics Danica. I might send people to your site because you got cute ones of him! I'm going to try and post some later tonight. TYler and the baby are sleeping right now and I'm restless for some reason. I've only slept 5 hrs in the past 3 days but I think I'm just on a high from playing with him. Can't wait until you come back to see him!!

The Larson's said...

Danica,
Thank you so much for posting pictures for us! He is so cute!
We like the new pictures you have of Izzy and the one on the way! We will see you guys hopefully soon!
ShaRee

Sherilyn said...

Danica,
You are amazing. The pictures of baby boy Wag are so precious. You even scrap booked them....what a gal! You and Trevor and Izzy are so supportive to Kilee and Tyler and now their new baby. Thanks for all you do! We love you guys.
Love,
Mike and Shar