This is the story of how we told The Wagners and Hansons that we were having a baby! (the first time, when I was pregnant with Izzy) It was really fun and I cried A LOT! :) I really was feeling like I didn't do Brittney's Disney kit justice, so I decided to dig through my pics and find some Disney pictures! I don't have a lot but these are my favorite Disney pictures EVER because they remind me of how AMAZING I felt when I was finally going to get to have a baby! I am soooooooooooo lucky to be a mom and I am SO grateful for my sweet baby girl that has the funnest and the FUNNIEST personality!
Credits here and here.
"After three long years and three miscarriages Dad and I were finally able to break the news that we were going to have a baby! We decided that the most perfect and magical place would be Disneyland! We bought Mickey Ears for Grandma and Grandpa Wagner that said Grandma and Grandpa on them. And we also bought some for Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson that said Great Grandma and Grandpa on them. We told them that we wanted to take their picture infront of the big Mickey right when you walk into the park! I started crying before we even got the ears out! When we handed them the ears Grandma Kenna automatically gave the one that said Grandma on it to Great Grandma Bonna, and then she was confused when she pulled out the one that said Great Grandma. Finally Aunt ShaRee yelled YOU'RE PREGNANT! And everyone started crying! It was such a special and magical Disney Moment!"

Credits here and here."After three long years and three miscarriages Dad and I were finally able to break the news that we were going to have a baby! We decided that the most perfect and magical place would be Disneyland! We bought Mickey Ears for Grandma and Grandpa Wagner that said Grandma and Grandpa on them. And we also bought some for Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson that said Great Grandma and Grandpa on them. We told them that we wanted to take their picture infront of the big Mickey right when you walk into the park! I started crying before we even got the ears out! When we handed them the ears Grandma Kenna automatically gave the one that said Grandma on it to Great Grandma Bonna, and then she was confused when she pulled out the one that said Great Grandma. Finally Aunt ShaRee yelled YOU'RE PREGNANT! And everyone started crying! It was such a special and magical Disney Moment!"
5 comments:
Danica that is the perfect way to tell your family that you were prego! I love that story and don't worry I cried too! You pages are beautiful. I wish I had your talent.
I didn't know that's how you told them!! That is SOOOO magical. I'm so flattered you'd use my kit to scrap such a special moment!!! I cried and had to read it out loud to Josh. LOVE THIS
Danica that is a great story! I think it's great that you wrote it down too, so your daughter can always remember how excited you were for her to join your family.
Okay I'll admit it, I got a little teary eyed too!
What a precious memory for everyone. Very clever and oh so cute! Disneyland is the best place in the world for many things!
I think we need to go again to see what exciting news it will bring this time! Never a dull day at Disneyland! Next fall was it we're going? I'm ready now!
Post a Comment