Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabel #2!

Happy Birthday ISABEL! She is now officially 2! She had so much fun on her birthday! And she kept telling us it was her birthday! That morning she was being extra naughty and I told her if she didn't stop being naughty she was going to get a time out. So she looked at me and smiled and kept on being naughty. So I grabbed her and stuck her in time out, the whole while she screamed "It's my birthday!"
We went to the Wagners that night for cupcakes and presents. Here she is wearing her pretties from Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson. Here's Little Livi Love enjoying the party!
We tried to do an Elmo themed party this year. I'm not really one of those super moms that do outrageously awesome parties but Trevor and I did make her some Elmo cupcakes.
She loved them! Especially the "pillows" (marshmellows)
She was WAY excited to open presents this year! We made her wait for Kilee and Beckem to get there and she was pretty patient. She was extra excited about this BIG present! She couldn't wait to get all the paper off she had to take a peek!

We probably should've waited to open this baby because after she opened it she didn't want to open anything else!
I had to help her put her baby to sleep and sit her on my lap so that she would open all the other presents.
And boy was she glad that she did. She got this really fun Princess tent from Tyler and Kilee and she LOVES it!
She even got to play with a real life baby in it... cute baby Beckem. She fed him her dolls bottle. I'm sure he was pretty frustrated that there wasn't anything in it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZ! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Hello that is the cutest outfit on Olivia!!!!! Happy Birthday to miss Isabel... her comments crack me up.

Sherilyn said...

Oh, what an adorable blog, and I love your newly re-decorated home. So sad for you to leave it. but happy for you to find a bigger home for your growing family. Sounds like Iz had a great birthday, and Beckem looks like he was having a great time as well. Olivia is such a cutie, can't wait to meet her! Congrats on everything! It has been a busy past few months for you! So much fun to read about the happenings at your house.

Monica said...

I love the Elmo cupcakes hehe