Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PUMPKIN CARVING... again... already?!

We had our annual Wagner/Hanson pumpkin carving party! It gets more and more fun each year. We eat chili in pumpkin bread bowls, make carmel apples and carve pumpkins. Its so fun. I think it's one of my favorite parties we have. I forgot to take pics of our apples but they were gourmet! It was super fun and they turned out sooo good!
Tyler and Kilee getting ready to do some serious pumpkin carving.
Proud Grandpa Mike and Beckem.
Grandma Kenna helped Iz carve her pumpkin. She even took her to the pumpkin patch to pick out the pumpkins, she LOVED it. She said that Iz latched on to this white pumpkin and just had to have it. Thanks Grandma KennaIsabel trying to make the same face as her pumpkin.
I didn't get any pics of Olivia this day but I thought this one was funny of her trying to eat Camie's shoulder... just a random pic I threw in here hahah right in the middle of everything :)
She kept saying "Ew, dirty"
Iz showin off her pumpkin. Right after this she wouldn't pick it up anymore cause it was dirty.
Tyler and Trev really get into the pumpkin carving.
Here are all of the pumpkins in the light.
They look better in the dark. The first row going down is Isabel's, Tyler's, Kilee's (Beckem's) and Mine (Olivia's) the rest are Trev's cousins, I'm not quite sure who's is who's... and then Mike's favorite presidential canidate is on the bottom right carved with love by Trevor. He wouldn't tell anyone what it was until the end.... Can you tell who it is?

4 comments:

Katie Jo said...

I can't tell who it is... really. You'll have to let me know cause I'm dumb. I love all your pumpkin carving skills, but I still think Trevor's was the best last year. And I love that Isabel is a clean freak... you taught her well!!! HAHA

Tyler and Kilee said...

Yay for pumpkin carving! I will get a post done and put the pic of our delicious apples on it! Yum..it's 1am...I shouldn't be wanting a carmel apple!

Jared and Tauni said...

Hey! Love the pumpkins! They look so professional! Ours always turn out like.. well dumb. Not cool looking like yours! My mom told me she saw you too! I was going to come but decided not too, now I wish I would have! WE need to get together when I come out. Nov 7th is the next time I will be in town. Let's get together!!

Leslie said...

How fun! I am a huge fan of getting together for any possible reason. I am hoping we can get to a pumpkin patch and do a little carving of our own before it's too late! Your girls are SO cute & I have to laugh that Trev is ALWAYS sporting his sunglasses! hehehe oh and I'm glad you stuck a random pic of olivia in there, such a cutie!