Here is our cute little Olivia at 7 weeks! I can't believe she's that old already!! It's crazy how it seems like you're pregnant forever but as soon as they get here they grow up super fast!
HA... I just posted pictures of Brenika wearing the SAME onesie!! We always have the same taste in style... hehe. She's so cute with her huge Danica lips and eyes!!!! She's obviously your babe!
4 comments:
what? 7 weeks already! Wow I can't believe that. It's so true, they grow up way too fast. She's so cute!
HA... I just posted pictures of Brenika wearing the SAME onesie!! We always have the same taste in style... hehe. She's so cute with her huge Danica lips and eyes!!!! She's obviously your babe!
I love the last picture of her blowing bubbles! I'm so excited to see her again when I'm not sick so I can actually hold her again!
Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment