Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our House of Projects.

I've finally taken pictures of all the projects Trev did while I was on bed rest for 7 weeks! He did such a good job and I'm so proud of him! We will really miss this house when we move at the end of this month. (cross your fingers) The Wagner's came and helped him paint the main part of our house 2 toned... the best color Wicker by Eddie Bauer. (there now I won't forget I wrote it down :) )
Our awesome kitchen. He added a gorgeous back splash! BTW I LOVE having the MAC in the kitchen!
Living and dining. We added a few decorations and of course painted.
Our Master. We painted and added an accent stripe behind the bed. We wanted to put something behind there but couldn't afford a headboard. My mom and I found that mantel cover at Interior Elements. Trev pulled it apart and welded it. I think it works perfect for a little accent behind the bed.
Our Master Bath. It is really cool but it does look like a LONG narrow hall with every thing to one side. So Trev added 2 colors of paint and a chair rail... with a few decorations I think it looks awesome!
This was our computer room but Trev thought he'd girl it up for Isabel. She still sleeps in her nursery and will never sleep in this room but it's still turned out cute! We put all the toys in it, and rock the girls and change bums in there. (Sad that bums is plural) Our computers now out in the loft which is PERFECT but I didn't take a pic... :(

And this is the nursery, which we decorated before Izzy was born but I thought I throw in a pic anyways since it's still cute.

And that is our cute little house. I really wanted pics of it before we moved cause its where the girls were born... its been a way fun house!

3 comments:

amberandlandon said...

Looks so cute! I love the colors. I'll have to keep that paint color in mind. :)

Leslie said...

You guys did such an awesome job, it looks like a model home! I need some major decorating help! I hope everything goes smooth with the close!! GOOD LUCK!

Monica said...

I hope everything goes as planned for moving this month! Let us know if you need any help! I'll send Gavin right over hehe