NEWAYS.. on the way there we were explaining to Isabel about Santa etc... Trev asked her what she was going to ask him for and she said princess presents. I told her that if she was a good girl he would come to our house on Christmas and leave her presents and toys. And she said "OH! Then I would say Thank You!"
Our Little Family. Thanks Tyler and Kilee for taking one million pictures, and yet we still didn't get one with everyone looking at the camera haha.
Theirs turned out better, aren't they cute! :)
This is the only on Santa's lap pic that wasn't totally fuzzy... it still is a little bit but doesn't Liv look cute. We got a printed picture from them but our scanner isn't hooked up so this is all you get hahah
We bought these bears for the kids, this is a pic of Kilee trying to get Iz and Beckem to look at her, I think she did a good job ahhaNeways stay tuned and I will do more posts about our christmas tree, and our week of being sick!
5 comments:
your girls are so cute! I think your picture looks good and I love all of the red :)
You look really cute!!!!! and such cute boots on Liv... she's getting so big!!!! I love her eyes! hehe
Cute pictures!
Blurry? Dang! Was it on the wrong setting? Christmas is flying by! I feel like we haven't had time to fit in all our usual traditions. Oh well, maybe next year! You forgot to write what Isabel said when we asked "Where are we at?" Her reply was "Disney World!"
Cute, cute pictures. Such adorable kids. I love your Christmas tree. It is beautiful. SO much fun to stop by and visit your blog. I need to meet Olivia. What a cute baby. Isabel is getting so grown up! Hope you have a very fun Christmas this year.
Post a Comment