A while ago at a shower on Kilee's family's side one of her cousins suggested cutting the tip off of all of her binkies so that she wouldn't like the feel of them anymore. So one day I decided to do it. After she sucked on it she said, ew, this is gross, I throw it in the garbage. And the went on for 3 days until all the binkies were in the garbage. I can't believe it was that easy. I think that was such a great idea because it made it so it was Izzy's choice to stop sucking on binkies and she threw them all in the garbage herself. If she ever thinks she wants a new one I say remember you threw them in the garbage because they are gross. And she says yeah their gross and gets on with her day!! AWESOME!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I can't believe it was that easy...
These yucky little things will soon be MIA from all of our pictures! They are all now officially in the garbage! YEAH!
A while ago at a shower on Kilee's family's side one of her cousins suggested cutting the tip off of all of her binkies so that she wouldn't like the feel of them anymore. So one day I decided to do it. After she sucked on it she said, ew, this is gross, I throw it in the garbage. And the went on for 3 days until all the binkies were in the garbage. I can't believe it was that easy. I think that was such a great idea because it made it so it was Izzy's choice to stop sucking on binkies and she threw them all in the garbage herself. If she ever thinks she wants a new one I say remember you threw them in the garbage because they are gross. And she says yeah their gross and gets on with her day!! AWESOME!
A while ago at a shower on Kilee's family's side one of her cousins suggested cutting the tip off of all of her binkies so that she wouldn't like the feel of them anymore. So one day I decided to do it. After she sucked on it she said, ew, this is gross, I throw it in the garbage. And the went on for 3 days until all the binkies were in the garbage. I can't believe it was that easy. I think that was such a great idea because it made it so it was Izzy's choice to stop sucking on binkies and she threw them all in the garbage herself. If she ever thinks she wants a new one I say remember you threw them in the garbage because they are gross. And she says yeah their gross and gets on with her day!! AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thats awesome!! Congrats. I'm glad it was easy!!
Yay for Iz! Now she wont have big ortho problems! :o) She sure does like to do all the big stuff on her own....weaning, crawling, walking, talking. Go little miss independent!
That's how I broke Kayston off the bottle. It was way easier then I thought it would ever be. That's how I plan to brake Brylee of her binki.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Katie was telling us this story and I thought it was awesome! Good thinking! Gavin said Iz is talking up a storm now. Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!
Post a Comment