Monday, December 15, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree...

We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Isabel LOVES Christmas trees and all the pretties. I put the tree up the night before we decorated and she said, lets put toys on it mom. This is what she kept doing when I said to look at the camera. Here's an up close and personal look... It doesn't look like this anymore. The bottom 3 feet are bare.
Don't I look fabulous in the morning!?
Dad's always good to help decorate.
Sleepy but still excited...

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

This must've been before you cut up the binkies huh?? hehehe she's such a cute little helper!

Leslie said...

How sweet! I'm a brat & move all the ornaments that Trin & Brin put up so the tree will look "nice". (well the top half anyway!

Shantell said...

What a pretty tree! I started out with ornaments top to bottom but as time has gone by mine have gotten higher and higher...thanks to my little man.