Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Cheese Please, Hold the Crackers...

The other day Kilee and I were at Costco and we had two SCREAMING kids, so I grabbed a big box of the little crackers and cheese snacks. Izzy hadn't had them before but now we have a HUGE box of them. I think it's going to take us awhile to get through the box because Iz decided she only likes the cheese and not the crackers. She was very proud and wanted me to take a picture of her cheese!
What a cute, cheese eating princess... she definately is my daughter!

3 comments:

Shantell said...

LOL! She is so cute! I love that little smiling face. Kids are so funny.

Tyler and Kilee said...

haha I love the jammies with the princess dress over them! Tell Iz she forgot to throw away the orange and green binky! It's in all of those pics! haha

Katie Jo said...

She's such a proud little girl... so proud to show her mommy what a big girl she is!! hehehe Cracks me up!