We had our Wagner family Christmas party with all the extended family. We are so grateful to Grandma Betsy for doing this for us!

Every year they do the Christmas story and this year Beckem was baby Jesus! Tyler and Kilee did a great job as Mary and Joseph too!

Isabel was an angel and she kept telling everyone "I'n gorgeous!"

This is the best pic we got of everyone... sorry I know it's not that great.

Here's Iz opening her present from the sack that Santa left on the porch.

It's a way cute book with a reindeer finger puppet.

Here she is opening Livi's present for her she is super excited!

I got a close up of how open wide her eyes were, so you could see how super excited she was... and no I didn't dress her in PJs she pooped on her cute outfit before I even got a pic... :(

Little Liv wearing her new Christmas slippers.

Beckem loved his slippers so much he tried to eat them!

These are all the new Great Grand Babies born this year. Beckem kept poking Liv and she just kept growling at him, haha it was so funny.

And here are all the Great Grand Kids... what a bunch of cuties.
Stay tuned... we have at least 4 more Christmas parties to post about!!
1 comment:
Four more parties? You guys must be spoiled or popular or something! haha those pictures of the kids are so cute! I love Olivia's big excited eyes and that Isabel kept calling herself gorgeous hehe
Post a Comment