Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Dresses

The girls wore their Christmas dresses to church today and they looked so adorable! I really wanted cute pictures of them in their dresses, but believe it or not these are the best ones I got! Hehe even though they are wild I LOVE THEM!

5 comments:

Katie said...

SO CUTE! I'm going to have to put Brenika back in hers and take pictures... she looked so cute.. I think I'll have her wear it on Christmas too for a while... she looks like Santa's little helper. HAHA :) Those pink and black dresses are way cute though!

Preston and Keri said...

Those dresses are adorable! And so are your girls!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Krystal @ Mad Hatter Adventures said...

Those are very cute!! I wish i had 2 little girls so they could have matching dresses! It's so hard to match boys and girls together!!

Monica said...

Those dresses are way cute (and the girls too of course hehe even when wild)! Crazy to think that I'll have a little girl to dress up next Christmas!

Matt N Camie Family said...

Cute little turkey burgers!! BTW.. I saw Livi's headband and it reminded me.. I have one that is navy blue and looks just like the one she is wearing but it has a bow instead of a flower. I will bring it for you on Thursday! :)