I'm so glad Izzy was into posing for the camera this day!! Ya never know if she's going to or not! I think she was feeling especially beautiful because she picked out her own outfit.
Liv waddled around after everyone and climbed up everything... She loved it!
Izzy was so glad Daddy was helping us, she gave him a big kiss!
The girls were soooooooooooooooooooooooo HELFUL getting the tree put together! I'm glad they loved it- It was a lot of extra work with two helpers.
Me and the girls putting on the ribbon... it was a little crazy getting it from being strung across the room to around the tree.
And these are pictures of our tree last year, because I forgot to take pictures right after this year, and it's already mostly bauld on the bottom 3 feet haha! Same tree... different year... hahaWe hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
3 comments:
Your tree is GORGEOUS!! And your girls are adorable!
you look skinny in that picture of yourself.. hehe... and I love your kids... :)
That picture of their cheesy grins made me laugh so hard! haha our tree is up with a star on top but that's all so far. You think I'll get it decorated soon? Hopefully! I was thinking today about how little I get done each day compared to when I was in school. So lazy haha
Post a Comment