Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some fun and random pics I never posted while on my blogging hiatus over the summer, I was looking through our pics and decided I'll post some every now and then... these girls are too cute and too funny!

My parents were kind enough to take us on a trip to St. George over the summer to stay at my Aunt and Uncles house! Their house is the best to vacation at! They have an adorable play room under the stairs full of fun stuff. They have like EVERY princess dress you can imagine. Each morning Iz would strip off her pjs and put a new dress on... she loved it! She tells everyone that's her new house when ever she sees pictures of their house in St. George.. haha we wish!
Trev was awesome and got a pic of Liv playing like this with her toys one day... she had done this herself!! She couldn't pick which binky she should suck on so she picked them both... too funny!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Ah, so cute :)

Katie said...

I love the binky fetish... hehe... Brenika is the same way!

Iz cracks me up on a daily basis. LOVE YOUR KIDDOS!