Monday, December 7, 2009

*LET IT SNOW!*

Today was the first REALLY GOOD snow this year! Isabel begged me ALL MORNING to play in the snow, so finally I gave in, bundled them up, and took them out in the snow. Isabel was SOOO HAPPY to be playing in the snow!! She kept saying I LOVE THE SNOW!
This is Liv watching Izzy playing in the snow, thinking she is nuts I'm sure!
Liv couldn't move very well in her snow clothes... she would get stuck in one spot and start screaming... I think this was THE ONLY smiling pic. (well she's smiling under her binky haha)
I didn't even teach Izzy about Snow Angels. She ran out and the first thing she did was start making snow angels all over the yard! She'd yell " MOM I made a snow flake! Take a picture!! " I think she must of learned it from a Christmas movie haha!
This was her effort in making a snowman. Hopefully Trev will help her make a real one tonight!
I was getting Liv out of her snow clothes when Iz yelled, "MOM, I can do a snowflake on the front!" Glad I was just in time to get a picture!
Here's Liv ready to get out of the snow! It was too much work, she fell asleep as soon as I got her snow clothes off!! HAHA

2 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHAH you rock. My kids are gonna hate me cause I'm pretty sure I'll never play in the snow with them! HAHA

Monica said...

I love that Iz was so excited to play in the snow haha and that's quite impressive that she learned to make snowflakes on her own!