Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa at Macey's.

Grandma Kenna was shopping at Macey's and called us to tell us Santa was at Macey's. We didn't make it to the Mall this year. ( I don't really like that Santa anyways) so we ran over to see Santa. These guys were too cute!
I love how Mrs Claus moved the candy cane up to try to get Liv to look at the camera. I think she's going to be a wig and beard puller when she grows up!
Yes, sitting on Santa's lap is painful. I'm just glad we actually got her on it this year. We told her she had to tell him what she wanted if she wanted to get any toys!





3 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't take Brenika.... I'm a lame mom. HAHA

Monica said...

I love seeing different kids' reactions to sitting with Santa haha UVU had a really cute Santa this year!

Matt N Camie Family said...

LOL Too funny! Iz looks like she is ready to murder you! ROFL Cute little babies! I love that Mr. and Mrs. Claus they are adorable!! :)