Hey! Thanks for your comment. The stockings are from Pottery Barn, but I found them at Down East Home for half off! I got a matching tree skirt there too. I had been looking at them on Pottery Barn trying to justify spending the money so I was so excited when I found them!!
That is so funny! I've seen ones like that before but never with elfs! How cute for Christmas. Isabel's was the funniest to me cause she has such a huge smile on her face. haha Good job!
3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for your comment. The stockings are from Pottery Barn, but I found them at Down East Home for half off! I got a matching tree skirt there too. I had been looking at them on Pottery Barn trying to justify spending the money so I was so excited when I found them!!
That is so funny! I've seen ones like that before but never with elfs! How cute for Christmas. Isabel's was the funniest to me cause she has such a huge smile on her face. haha Good job!
I am so glad you tried it out & when I showed yours to Trinity she laughed at Moo & then said, "Dogs can't sing!" haha I love it!
Post a Comment