Friday, November 30, 2007
The WORST time to not have a camera!
We went to Trevor's company party last night and they hired Johny B himself to do a comedy show and hypnotize people. At our table we were able to talk Trevor and a co-worker to go up on stage. Trevor was actually one of the people that ended up getting hypnotized. It was so funny! He got to fish, dance, have a baby, and even be Justin Timberlake! Before leaving that night I thought maybe I should take my camera, but at the last minute I decided there wouldn't be anything worth taking a picture of! BOY was I wrong! I'll just start having to take my camera everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is sooo funny! i've always wanted to see a hypnotist show!
I kept meaning to tell you, my friend angela saw you at RC Willey on Friday. She said she felt like a stalker cuz she's never met you she's only read your blog!! HAHA. That's why she didn't say hi. funny huh! Your new couches look awesome. I am jealous!
That's funny, I saw her too and I felt the same way, I almost said Hi then I was like, wait I don't really know her! HAHA
What? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything? Last night I was like what are they talking about...trevor doing some dance? Then I read this and was like "Tyler did you know he got hypnotized and he was like yeah..? Men! They never tell us anything! haha Didn't someone video it??
Post a Comment