Isabel has way cute naturally curly hair, but sometimes I give it a little more bounce with curlers. She is so good to let them sit until they are dry.
She is soo cute!! She makes me rememer when Britt was that small! She was soo good to sit for hours and let me do her hair too!! We have good little girlie girls!! :)
YAY for sponge rollers! These are adorable! As are your Brown Eyed Girl pages!!! I love them both so much. You really scrap so fast. You're probably caught up, aren't you?? Wow. To be caught up . . . that would be fantastic.
2 comments:
She is soo cute!! She makes me rememer when Britt was that small! She was soo good to sit for hours and let me do her hair too!! We have good little girlie girls!! :)
YAY for sponge rollers! These are adorable! As are your Brown Eyed Girl pages!!! I love them both so much. You really scrap so fast. You're probably caught up, aren't you?? Wow. To be caught up . . . that would be fantastic.
Post a Comment