Isabel mimics EVERYONE including Moo. He has learned to go UNDER the gate and so now Isabel tries to do it to! Luckily she's only gotten her legs underneath. The little criminals!
You have done so many cute pages! It takes me forever to do one & then I don't do another one for like a week later! I REALLY like this one & I think it is so cute that Iz and Moo are such little buddies. I love being able to see and read all about your fun!!
Cute as ever!!! You are just so creative! I can't stand it!!! It really makes me want to be a better scrapper. Plus you always get so much done. I love it!
I haven't been to your site for awhile! I love hearing about Iz and all the funny things she does! Thank you guys for helping Gavin and me move this weekend! We are so glad we have such helpful family members! Thank you thank you thank you!
4 comments:
You have done so many cute pages! It takes me forever to do one & then I don't do another one for like a week later! I REALLY like this one & I think it is so cute that Iz and Moo are such little buddies. I love being able to see and read all about your fun!!
Cute as ever!!! You are just so creative! I can't stand it!!! It really makes me want to be a better scrapper. Plus you always get so much done. I love it!
LOL they are soo funny together!! I love the title you picked too!! SO fitting!! :) And as always LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the LO!!
I haven't been to your site for awhile! I love hearing about Iz and all the funny things she does! Thank you guys for helping Gavin and me move this weekend! We are so glad we have such helpful family members! Thank you thank you thank you!
Post a Comment