Monday, November 19, 2007

TAGGED!

Okay I've been tagged like 3 times, so I better just get on it! :) I'll do the twosies one first cause it looks easier!

Two names you go by:
1. Danica
2. Mom

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. pants
2. shirts

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. digital scrapbook
2. anything with our families

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. money
2. to be 60 lbs skinner

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. MOO!!
2. My cat that didn't have a name -

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Annika
2. Camie

Two things you ate (or drank) today:
1. Water
2. Oatmeal

Two people you last talked to:
1. Kenna
2. My Mom

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. working for Kenna
2. Laundry

Two longest car rides:
1. Heritage Tours... need I say more! Seriously the longest car ride in history
2. San Diego California with a 6 month old!

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Diet Pepsi (actually real Pepsi is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD but a no no)

SIX FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I love Gerard Butler from the Phantom of the Operah (movie) Me and my mom ABSOLUTELY love him! We have to try to watch every movie he is in, except 300- it's rated R and I heard its really bad! He's coming out in a new movie with Hillary Swank! YAY! So excited!

2. I am obsessed with peoples hair. It's very unnatural. Whenever I am at church or the temple chaple I STARE at everyones hair. It's actually quite an annoying habit but I can't stop! I think after going to beauty school it just becomes apart of you. I look at how eveyones hair is cut, colored, and styled... yes I'm a weirdo.

3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRY POTTER! I am like a super fan, I've even logged on to Harry Potter websites! I played Scene It Harry Potter with all of Trevor's young cousins, and I won! ahah ( I don't know why I'm admitting all the weird things about me ahha) I think that they are some of the best books ever written.

4. I LOVE audiobooks! I love listening to any book on tape/cd. I always like to listen to them while I'm cleaning, it makes it go by so much easier. I especially LOVE the Harry Potter audiobooks! Jim Dale has got to be the best narrator there ever was! John Grisham and Nicholas Sparks books are also very good. And I'm trying a new series called the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

5. I love to sing! I sing all day, every day! I sing everything! I love it when I start to sing at random and Trev starts singing some kind of back up to whatever I'm singing, it's so funny! Not that I have a good voice, I just like to sing. I always sing to Isabel and now she sings all the time too! I'm glad I passed it on! Some of my best memories from my childhood are of songs that my mom would sing to me.

6. I am a shopaholic! I cannot help myself. Shopping has got to be one of my most favorite things in the world. I could shop every day of my life. I am addicted to it. So sad cause shopping is so expensive. I love buying clothes and toys for Isabel and clothes for Trevor. One of my favorite stores is Costco... I seriously want everything in that store!

Okay I DID IT!!

Now I tag-

Monica, Camie, Kilee and Annika!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

How do I do it? Can I copy and paste the layout or I just keep looking back at yours and copying what it says? Haha I'm new if anyone hasn't noticed! I've been a blogger for about 15 hrs now :o)

Matt N Camie Family said...

Wait... what is this Tag thing??? You have to tell me what it is and how to do it! :)