Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Bunnies

I still have a few more pictures of when the bunnies were here left! It was so cute and fun I'm going to try to get them all scrapped!
Credits here and here.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

SO adorable Danica! Do I remember right, the other bunny photos also used this kit? This is soooo cute. You always think of the cutest ways to arrange your photos. I feel like I do the same thing over and over. This is WAY cute. Love those flowers with all the different patterns!

Melissa said...

Hi - I am Kilee and Annika's cousin. I have heard SO much about your blog/digital scrapbook and was so excited to see it linked on Annika's blog. This is amazing. You are so talented! It's really amazing! The pages are all so cute and your little girl is darling!
Anyway, hope you don't mind if I peak in every now and then and gawk.

Sherilyn said...

Hey Danica,
You are the best. Your blog is so adorable. I love your digi/scrapbooking. I think you should offer a class at your home in the evenings and we could all come and learn and hang out! Thanks for helping Kilee with her blog. It is so cute. Can't believe how fast Isabel is growing up. She is too cute! It has been fun to visit your blog. I will check back often to keep up on the other Wagners!
Love,
Shar