Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Pics

Okay so I was a slacker getting Halloween Pics up here, but me and blogger are not getting along hehe (it won't let me edit all kinds of things :P) NEWAYS-- Here is our cute little pumpkins! I hate when I look back through pictures and realize that I didn't really take that great of pictures, I think I need a photo class!! We did get their pics taken professionally and they should come in the mail soon!! So I will scan them and post them as soon as I get them! Isabel had tons of fun on Halloween! We went to visit all the Grandparents and even Kilee's mom and dad!

1 comment:

Matt N Camie Family said...

She is the CUTEST!!! I love her little round face!!! Love the super cute LO too! I ESPECIALLY love the pumpykin embellishments! Come teach me to DIGI!!! I am ready! :) Did Moo like his costume or did he just tolerate it?? hehe He looks soo funny and cute!! Give them both a big kiss for me!! :)