Yes, we were crazy enough to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving! We went to RC Willey and got some new couches. We weren't crazy enough to go wait in line, we went at like 8 in the morning! Tyler went at like 4! He's so funny! I think that's great that he went out at 4 and went shopping by himself! He got a lot of awesome stuff though! We went to breakfast later that day with Tyler and Kilee, IHOP was PACKED! Then later that day we went to Tai Pan with Kenna, ShaRee, Andy, and Kent. It was a pretty fun day!

Our new couches! They are soo comfy!

I got this Nativity Scene at Tai Pan! I love it!



Our Christmas tree. I think it looks prettier in person. In the pictures, it doesn't look that great! But I love how it turned out!
1 comment:
I still can't get over Isabel eating a bite of pancake then dropping one under her highchair for Moo at IHOP! So hilarious!
Post a Comment