"One saturday while dad and I were frantically trying to get ready to go to the temple, you decided to be a little stinker. Dad was trying to shave and I ran down stairs to get your diaper bag ready for Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Dad was supposed to be keeping an eye on you. He said all of the sudden you got really quite and he heard a “PLOP!” He ran to find you and there you were standing in the bathroom. When he looked in the toilet, there sat his VERY expensive cell phone. He started laughing so hard. I ran up to see what was going on, and there you were trying to look innocent. His phone was totally broken and he had to get a new one. Luckily, Dad caught you before you could get the truck keys in there. They only made it to the bathroom rug. You little stinker!"
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Wild Child!
So some of you know and some of you don't, but Isabel is an EXTREMELY wild child! A couple of weeks ago Trevor and I were trying to get ready to go to the temple and while both of us were running around Isabel threw Trevor's phone in the toilet! It's totally broken and we aren't up for a renewal on our contract until January, so to get a new phone is some ridiculous price. So for now he has an old phone from his dad. I don't know why but she is OBSESSED with the toilets! The little nut!
"One saturday while dad and I were frantically trying to get ready to go to the temple, you decided to be a little stinker. Dad was trying to shave and I ran down stairs to get your diaper bag ready for Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Dad was supposed to be keeping an eye on you. He said all of the sudden you got really quite and he heard a “PLOP!” He ran to find you and there you were standing in the bathroom. When he looked in the toilet, there sat his VERY expensive cell phone. He started laughing so hard. I ran up to see what was going on, and there you were trying to look innocent. His phone was totally broken and he had to get a new one. Luckily, Dad caught you before you could get the truck keys in there. They only made it to the bathroom rug. You little stinker!"
"One saturday while dad and I were frantically trying to get ready to go to the temple, you decided to be a little stinker. Dad was trying to shave and I ran down stairs to get your diaper bag ready for Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Dad was supposed to be keeping an eye on you. He said all of the sudden you got really quite and he heard a “PLOP!” He ran to find you and there you were standing in the bathroom. When he looked in the toilet, there sat his VERY expensive cell phone. He started laughing so hard. I ran up to see what was going on, and there you were trying to look innocent. His phone was totally broken and he had to get a new one. Luckily, Dad caught you before you could get the truck keys in there. They only made it to the bathroom rug. You little stinker!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a stinker! And what a funny title for a toilet page. My cousin who is a little older than Isabel is OBSESSED with flushing things down the toilet. He gets in big trouble every time he does it but he just continues to do it. My uncle can take apart their toilet, remove the flushed item, (his favorite is the spring from inside the TP roll holder) and put it back together in 5 minutes now!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a stinker! And what a funny title for a toilet page. My cousin who is a little older than Isabel is OBSESSED with flushing things down the toilet. He gets in big trouble every time he does it but he just continues to do it. My uncle can take apart their toilet, remove the flushed item, (his favorite is the spring from inside the TP roll holder) and put it back together in 5 minutes now!!!
Ha ha!! You were right it is funny!! hehe Silly baby!! I love the colors you used on that page too!! At least it was a clean potty!! :)
I can't even believe Isabel. She seems so innocent :) I am just sitting her admiring all your cute scrapbook pages. I think I want to start doing this digital thing. Seems a lot easier and more options! I will have to check into it all. You do such a great job!!
Post a Comment