Thursday, March 27, 2008

18 Month Pics

We took Isabel to get her 18 month pictures today. This is her Easter dress, so I'm really glad that I got pictures of her in it, she was being a stink, she wouldn't leave her shoes on and she WOULD NOT smile. Our photographer got kinda onrey after a while and gave up. She even tried to get a different photographer to take over for her, but no one else was there so she just said, how bout you pick from what I got. They turned out pretty cute. I guess this is all you can ask from a tired 18 month old!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

She looks so dang cute! I can't wait until I have my own copy of them :o) NIce work!

Sherilyn said...

How adorable. I love that Easter dress, and the camo outfit is so cute. Just love the hat as well. That's nice that she left the hat on!+The end results of the pictures make it all worthwhile.

Monica said...

I think my favorite is the one of her in her Easter dress sitting in the chair. I love her cute curly hair!

Shantell said...

I love the pictures! She's looks so cute even if you didn't get a smile!