Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter with the Shelleys.

We didn't have any plans for Easter Sunday so the Shelley's were nice enough to invite us to join them for Easter Sunday! They are sooo great we are so thankful that they thought of us! We went to church with them, then we came home for lunch and had an Easter egg hunt! It was a great day! Mike, Kilee's dad, has a whole bunch of pigeons. We wanted Isabel to see them all fly out of the coup and fly around the sky.
This was her face the whole time! SO FUNNY! I have no idea what she was thinking, but once we went inside she kept pointing outside and saying BIRDS and trying to whistle.
Shar and Mike set up the cutest Easter Egg hunt. The even made special eggs for Isabel with her name on them so she would be sure to get some! She left me in her dust and did it all by herself!
Tyler and Kilee spread her eggs out on the grass and she found each one and put them in her "purse"! (basket)

She would get so excited she would clap for herself!
Kilee helped us find some of the hidden eggs too! Mike told us there was one big egg out there hidden for all the adults, we looked EVERY WHERE, all over the front and back yard, and they ended up being on the back deck!
Our prize for finding our eggs was these very cute and thoughtful Easter baskets!
Tyler, Kilee, Annika, Jeff, Brinley, and Bailey! What a fun family!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHAR and MIKE! That was one of the best Easters we have ever had, thank you for inviting us, it means a lot to us!
They also invited us to and Easter egg hunt on Saturday at the Seville! Isabel loved that too!! I didn't get any pictures of that, they're all on Kilee's camera! Good thing I can count on her to take pics for me!! THANKS SO MUCH KILEE, you are the best, I'm so glad you are my sister in-law and I LOVE that we have so much fun! I LOVE YOU TONS!!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

Wow a tribute to myself on your post...lucky me! :o) I'm just so glad you guys joined us because it made it so much more fun for Tyler and I to get to take Iz around and to have you too with us the whole day! I promise I"ll send all those pictures over to you asap and update my own blog. I'm so bad lately geez! I love you to and can't believe it's been a whole 4 days since we've seen each other..that's okay though, I'm going to your house right after this :o) Love ya!

Sherilyn said...

Thanks Wagner's for the nice post. It was a lot of fun to have you with us for Easter! Izzy is so cute. We love her and you as well. We love it that our family is growing. Thanks for being a part of us! Very cute pictures on your blog and very fun posts to read.
Love,
Shar