Mike carrying the roast with pride! It was SERIOUSLY SOOO GOOD! They are such good cooks!
Trev's all about the MEAT! I swear he could eat steak every day for every meal!
Kenna always sets the table so beautifully!! I need to take lessons, I'm more of a paper plate type of girl! She made her famous home made rolls, they are DELICIOUS!
Iz got a jump start on the cake and ate a cookie... the whole time she ate it she kept saying MMmm....
Tyler and Kilee came after dinner for cake and ice cream and presents! Look at Kilee's CUTE BELLY! I seriously can't wait for that baby to come! Only another month and a half!!
Isabel was FULL of sugar... that girl loves sweets! She'd rather eat them over food any day. Kilee told her she could have one piece of candy so she picked out the one that was 6 pieces stuck together!
Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson came! We sure missed them while they were in Arizona for a month and a half! But they did teach us a new game that they learned while they were gone! It was really fun!Isabel had a lot of fun helping Dad open presents! She even handed each little piece to Kilee so it wouldn't fall on the floor.
We are going to go the Magelby's Oster Bar tonight for all you can eat Snow crab legs! We've been planning it since January! Tyler teases that instead of writing Trev's B-day on the calendar Kilee wrote, CRAB! It will be our last time this year to go! I totally recommend it! ITS SOOO GOOD! NEWAYS -- that was Trev's FUN little party! Thanks Mike and Kenna! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREV! WE LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST DAD AND HUSBAND EVER!




No comments:
Post a Comment