Monday, March 24, 2008

The Wa EEEEE!

This is Isabel's first time at the park! The first time I sent her down I said WEEEE! And now EVERY time she goes down she says Wa EEE! It's so funny! She calls slides Wa EE now! HAHA This made her seem so big and grown up to me! She didn't want or need any help going up the stairs or down the slides, she does it all by herself and LOVES every minute of it.
I had to help her turn around to go on her bum, and I think it scared her a bit! She likes going head first and falling in to the wood chips, she gets up and dusts off her hands every time, and if any wood chips get on the slide she brushes them off before going back up the stairs.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love her expression in that third picture hehe she's excited and scared all at once!