We decide to go to IHOP with Tyler and Kilee one night. I spent like 20 minutes trying to get cute little pigtails in Izzy's hair. By the time we actually got there, this is what they looked like... little devil horns! They did have cute little bows in them.


Izzy loves TEETH!! She is sooooooooooo proud to show them, if you ask her where are her teeth she yells TEEEEEEEEEEEEETH and makes this funny face!

Me and Kilee decided people could probably tell that she used to have pigtails in, or maybe people thought that poor childs mother does some funky hairdos!
2 comments:
So cute. That second pic really makes her look like she's a little devil hehe
Sooo cute. You gotta love that girls personality! She knows what she wants. So adorable. I love your blog. You are the world's best at the scrap booking. I love to visit your blog. Great job.
Shar
Post a Comment