I just thought I'd share pics of our funny fluffy haired baby first thing in the morning! She is sooo sweet in the mornings! We just love her! Trev loves it when she wakes up before he leaves for work, the bad thing is if that happens, then he stays home an extra half hour or so to play with her!



Every morning her favorite thing to do is drink chocolate milk and watch Elmo (MelMo) She is SOOOOO addicted to Elmo right now, it's kinda crazy! All day long she just asks to watch MelMo... She has to have a Carnation Instant Breakfast every day because her weight dropped down at her last visit and her Dr. said that might help her keep weight on. I don't think it's working, she is WAY too wild to keep any weight on!
2 comments:
Babies have the cutest morning faces! Brin has those same pj's don't you love how super soft they are!!
I love your cute new header! Your baby girl is so cute.
Post a Comment