Grandma Wagner has a fancy central vacuum! Isabel loves to try to vacuum with it, even though it's twice the size of her! She finally got the hang of it! Good job Iz, now you just need to learn to do it at our house. Usually at our house she adds to the mess on the floor, trying to get Moo to eat all of her food. I think he's gained like 5 lbs since she's been born.
Hi Danica! It's Lisa from high school. I found your blog through Katie's and I just wanted to say "hi!" Your little girl is so cute, and I think that's way cool that you married someone from our high school. Well, good luck with the new baby!
Way to go Grma Wag. If you start these grand kids out early cleaning the house, then maybe it will pay off when they get older! Very cute pics Danica. Love you blog!
Okay, that is one of my favorite pictures of Isabel. The last one of her smiling!! She's actually looking at the camera which never happens when I take her picture! She's good at turning away the second it snaps! haha So cute!
3 comments:
Hi Danica! It's Lisa from high school. I found your blog through Katie's and I just wanted to say "hi!" Your little girl is so cute, and I think that's way cool that you married someone from our high school. Well, good luck with the new baby!
Way to go Grma Wag. If you start these grand kids out early cleaning the house, then maybe it will pay off when they get older! Very cute pics Danica. Love you blog!
Okay, that is one of my favorite pictures of Isabel. The last one of her smiling!! She's actually looking at the camera which never happens when I take her picture! She's good at turning away the second it snaps! haha So cute!
Post a Comment