We had a crazy Easter morning. Isabel woke up at 4:00am and stayed up until 9:00! We were VERY tired and running really behind, I didn't get any pictures of her in her dress! :( Kilee did though and I will get them from her and post them. We ran home and got out her Easter basket after church! She was very excited, and soo was Moo! I think I'll have to do an Easter basket for him next year. He had his nose in it the whole time and was sniffing everything I pulled out!
I was going to get pictures of her when we got home, but she was really onrey and had pulled everything off. Her Easter dress was so beautiful I hate that I didn't get any pictures of it, so I think I'm going to get pictures of her in it for her 18 month pictures, soooooo stayed tuned hahaha! We did bubbles with Grandma and Grandpa Wagner that night! I will post pictures of that later! AND let's all pretend that I DON'T already look like I'm like 8 months pregnant!! HAHAH, hey, I hear you always show faster with the second baby!! Looking like your 8 months pregnant at 13 weeks, is TOTALLY normal, ahahah!! :) And plus I was 12 weeks pregnant just back in September, SOO that's my excuse haha :)!!
1 comment:
The bubbles were a big hit! Such a good idea to put them in her easter basket. She did look so adorable and I'll email those pics to you when I get home on my computer.
Post a Comment