We heard the heart beat of our baby yesterday! We were waiting until we could find the heart beat before we wanted to make the announcement! We are so EXCITED! This is my SIXTH pregnancy in the past 3 1/2 years, so if you could all keep us in your prayers we would really appreciate it! THANKS!
6 comments:
WOW! Congrats Danica!!! We will definitely keep you in our prayers! xoxo
Yay congratulations! Make sure Trevor gets some practice on how to get air out of bottles....haha just kidding Trev! We are excited for you guys and will keep you in our prayers!
Congrats, Danica! I am so excited for you! Sorry you've had such a hard time keeping your pregnacies, I cannot imagine what heartache. We'll pray for you & hope you have a VERY healthy one this go round.
Congratulations again! We are excited for you guys.
Yay and hooray!! I miss your regular posts, but am glad to hear that you are doing well & getting ready for baby #2!!
Oh Danica I am so happy and excited for you! I know that everything will be great and wonderful for you guys with baby #2. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment